Friday, January 29, 2010

University of Montana Community Lecture Series

A little off subject from talking about the lodge, but I think I should give a shout out to the University of Montana Alumni Association's 2010 Community Lecture Series.  A friend sent me the info and I wanted to pass it on here.  I've enjoyed the lectures many a time before and think some of you may as well.  U of M Community Lecture Series   Wanted to include a couple pictures from today!  
Holland Lake Lodge Barn & Corrals, Swans in the background

Rhythm Nation & Big D in the background

Sunset tonight, of Holland Lake & the Missions
almost identical to last evening

1 comment:

Melissa Totzauer said...

Holland Lake is one of the most beautiful places on planet earth. If you ever have a chance to stay, you will never forget its beauty no matter what time of year. Five star!